Sunday, February 3, 2008

List of Boxes

The boxes in bold are ones that I've received.

T=Temporary
P=Permanent


Type Creator Box Subject/Title




1 P FungusWoman Peanuts
2
FungusWoman Charles Lindburgh series
3
Lars 3M
4 P aimlesst A Prairie Home Companion
5
ArtGekko State of Hockey
6
ArtGekko Powdermilk Biscuits
7
ArtGekko Loon & Canoe
8 P Walkingstick The Coolest Thing About Minnesota
9 P Lock, Shock & Barrel World's Largest Ball of Twine
10 P Gooble Gobble State Mushroom
11 P Gooble Gobble State Seal
12 P Gooble Gobble State Quarter
13 P Gooble Gobble State Insect
14 P Pugnasties Sparky/Como Zoo
15 P The Cichlid Guy Paul Bunyan & Babe the Blue Ox
16 P Hart x6 Woodchipper, eh?
17 P MC Bear Spam
18 P MC Bear Jolly Green Giant
19 P MC Bear something Vikings related
20 P MC Bear Headwaters of Itasca
21 P MC Bear Twin Cities
22 T The Red Cat Mystery Science Theater 3000
23 P LibraryGrrl Prince
24 P Lock, Shock & Barrel Great American Pin-up Series: Mary
25 P Lock, Shock & Barrel Raising Arizona
26
Blissful Baa You Know You're a Minnesotan When...
27
GnomeAd Dinner By Any Other Name

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see the box names. Is there some way to scroll over?

The Red Cat said...

Hmm...it looks fine in Firefox, but when I open it in IE, I can see what you mean. I'll try to fix it.